Neal Bawa - COVID-19 and Multifamily
This podcast interview of Neal Bawa is hosted by Ryan Christopher Nunes by Multifamily Rock Stars
Today, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Neal Bawa to discuss the COVID-19 crisis and the impact on multifamily and daily life.
1. Hear Neal’s view on vacancy, rent growth, cap rates and when he thinks it will be a more opportune time to buy assets.
2. Why this crisis is unlike anything we have ever seen – more akin to a Hurricane hitting 193 countries at the same time.
3. Neal’s advice for those pursuing multifamily assets now.
4. Bridge vs. Agency – which one does Neal prefer?
5. What you can do as an asset manager during the crisis.
6. Neal’s best of free and paid resources.
Neal Bawa is the CEO and Founder of Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company with a portfolio over 2,000 units and $200 MM in value.
Neal also serves as the CEO of Multifamily University, an apartment investing education company.
He is a top rated speaker at conferences and events across the country. Each year nearly 10,000 students attend his seminars and webinars.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQ6WISmkxqv07rl_FAEd5Q