Climate Change – Real or Not the Financial Markets Believe
EQUINOX TOWNHOMES NEW BRAUNFELS - TX
Own a New Construction Turnkey Fourplex!
• Located on the Austin - San Antonio mega corridor
• Tax-advantaged passive income
• Hassle-free property management
• Cash flow in one of the fastest growing suburbs
Today Dr. Allen chats with Neal Bawa, CEO/ Founder at Grocapitus and an iconic, data-driven commercial real estate investment company. Grocapitus’ 28 person team acquires and builds multifamily & commercial properties across the U.S. With more than 300 active investors and over 2,000 reviewing our projects, the Grocapitus portfolio currently spans across 7 states with 12 projects and 2,000+ units/beds. He also serves as CEO at MultifamilyU, an apartment investing Education Company.
Neal Bawa is a technologist who is universally known in the real estate circles as the Mad Scientist of Multifamily. Besides being one of the most in-demand speakers in commercial real estate, Neal is a data guru, a process freak, and an outsourcing expert. Neal treats his $250+ million-dollar multifamily portfolio as an ongoing experiment in efficiency and optimization.
In today’s chat, listen to Neal’s, successful and data driven real estate journey. Tens of thousands listen to his podcast appearances and he has been featured in over 50 top rated podcasts and radio shows. Neal’s asset management and revenue optimization techniques for multifamily are considered unique in the industry.
3 Key Points from the episode:
- Climate Change is very much affecting the real estate industry.
- Understand how climate change risk is impacting the real estate.
- Do your research on impact of climate change in on your real estate investments.