This top 5% has twisted the system to where what happens in the stock market is good for them and nobody else. This coronavirus downturn has revealed to us that Wall Street is no longer a reflection of Main Street. If we keep paying attention to the stock market, we’re only going to see what’s benefiting the top 5% in this country.
How do we align ourselves with the people who are winning in this market? In this episode, I’m joined by investor, technologist, coach and “The Mad Scientist of Multi-Family” Neal Bawa. He shares on economic and stock market patterns and how we can navigate them.
– Recessions help the rich and affect everyone else negatively
The rich come out of recessions richer, and that’s by design. Recessions protect their assets, lower interest rates and make them richer. That’s how we’ve ended up in a situation where only 5% of the population benefits from the stock market.
– Follow what the rich are doing
If you want to navigate the world of money effectively, follow what benefits the rich, and align with what they do. Think about the assets that benefit from ultra-low interests rates for a very long time, and when they park their money in preparation to deploy capital, do the same.
– There’s a reason investing dollars are flocking to real estate
Insurance companies and large pension funds are all getting into real estate investing. That’s because every other vehicle for protecting and building wealth has trended negatively.
New Construction Class A+ Multifamily Wellness Opportunity
- Game-Changing Investor Model
- Investor-Friendly Project With Multiple Exits (Innovative No Debt Option)
- Corona-Resistant Features in an Ultra Modern Design
* This investment is open to accredited investors. To learn if you can invest if you are non-accredited click here.