Making decisions based on emotions is fine, but sometimes making decisions based on data is what you need to do. When it comes to real estate there are many different ways you can use data to steer your decision-making. Today’s guest tells us what you need to be doing.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The range of rental per unit rents that have a higher probability of hitting projections
- What is the Goldie Locks zone of rents
- If charging below the zone, the delinquency that the property will experience will be many times higher than units in that range
- That cost of maintenance is within a 5% range across the US
- Rent ratio concept
- How it identify red flags in a pro forma
- What exactly is considered a neighborhood
- That real estate is hyper-local
- What to analyze when you find a property
- Where you can find Neal’s 3-hour free course
- And so much more!