WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Projection-wise, what do multifamily market stats & analytics look like?
- What are the top hottest apartment markets on a cash flow and appreciation POV?
- Factors to consider when investing in new markets and identifying what is worth the attention
- What is the last city that has some organic growth capability?
- Future permanent movement trends due to post-pandemic effects
ABOUT NEAL BAWA
Neal Bawa is a technologist who is universally known in real estate circles as the Mad Scientist of Multifamily and serves as CEO / Founder at Grocapitus Investments, an iconic, data-driven commercial real estate investment company. Besides being one of the most in-demand speakers in commercial real estate, Neal is a data guru, a process freak, and an outsourcing expert. Neal treats his $508 million-dollar portfolio as an ongoing experiment in efficiency and optimization. The Mad Scientist lives by two mantras. His first mantra is that “We can only manage what we can measure.” His second mantra is that “Data beats gut feel by a million miles.” These mantras and a dozen other disruptive beliefs drive profit for his 440+ investors.