Neal Bawa is a technologist who is universally known in the real estate circles as the Mad Scientist of Multifamily and serves as CEO / Founder at Grocapitus Investments, an iconic, data-driven commercial real estate investment company. Besides being one of the most in-demand speakers in commercial real estate, Neal is a data guru, a process freak, and an outsourcing expert. Neal treats his $508 million-dollar portfolio as an ongoing experiment in efficiency and optimization.
Tyler and Neal discussed how to optimize your company’s processes to manage a limitless number of real estate investing projects. They also want in-depth on the trend of tokenization, the process of turning real estate into stock.
- Creating simplicity for real estate executives
- How Neal’s company leverages Asana and Slack to manage thousands of processes
- How inefficient real estate is compared to stocks
- Why Neal believes real estate will be tokenized within the next five years
- Where you can currently buy tokens
- The tailwind that asset holders will see in the next 20-30 years
- The role of artificial intelligence as real estate shifts to a liquid asset
And much more data-driven real estate wisdom! As Neal says, “The geek shall inherit the earth.”