Rather than investing in real estate with emotion, try a more measured approach. Crunch numbers because data beats the gut feel and you can’t manage what you can’t measure.
- Why should you celebrate failures? A certain number of failures creates a very high rate of success. Failure is a necessary step to success.
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 on real estate? Some good, but mostly bad effects, such as an increase in confirmed cases, job loss, and economic weakness.
- Should investors consider buying or selling real estate right now? Plan ahead to project future wealth by buying and holding onto properties to generate cash flow.
- Should you invest in the Stock Market, real estate, or both? Why? The Stock Market is stressful. Even when real estate values go down, rents tend to go up during a recession.
- What should you consider when buying a property?
- Population growth
- Income growth
- Home price growth
- What’s the future of real estate, interest rates, and the economy? Things will get back to normal. Opportunities will be available to invest in real estate.