“I got more success, the less I worked. Working hard, you could be highly productive, not necessarily high results. “
Neal Bawa is a technologist who is universally known in real estate circles as the Mad Scientist of Multifamily. Besides being one of the most in-demand speakers in commercial real estate, Neal is a data guru, a process freak, and an outsourcing expert. Neal treats his $947 million-dollar portfolio as an ongoing experiment in efficiency and optimization. The Mad Scientist lives by two mantras. His first mantra is that, “We can only manage what we can measure“. His second mantra is that, “Data beats gut feel by a million miles“. These mantras and a dozen other disruptive beliefs drive profit for his 700+ investors. Neal serves CEO / Founder at Grocapitus, an iconic, data-driven commercial real estate investment company.
We chat about
– How Neal became the Mad Scientist of Multifamily
– OCD with getting more stuff done as opposed to doing more stuff
– Business process automation to assign tasks
– Building an accountability structure before assigning tasks
– Clarity is a chicken & egg business. Have the determination to get clarity.
– Making numbers easy to understand
– Myth to finding the best city
– Implications of the current economic situation