Neal serves as CEO / Founder at Grocapitus, a data-driven commercial real estate investment company. Grocapitus’ 28-person team acquires and builds multifamily & commercial properties across the U.S. With more than 440 active investors. The Grocapitus portfolio currently spans across 10 states with 22 projects (1 sold) and 3,300 units/beds. The result – Completed equity raises of $146 million* for Multifamily, Mixed-Use, and Industrial acquisitions in the last 18 months, with over 3,000 units purchased. Grocapitus is on track to close another 1,500 units in the next 12 months.
- How he got into the real estate world.
- His transition from a technology instruction in Silicon Valley to a real estate investor.
- How he started his Location Magic real estate e-Course.
- His thoughts on the market today.
- He explained the 4 major differences between what he’s doing vs the 4-plex concept.
- What investors should expect when investing in his syndication.
- The biggest mistake he’s made on his real estate investing journey.
- The biggest win in his investing journey.
- The best advice he can give to those who are just starting their apartment investing journey.
“Do more research. Use data to your advantage. You’re in the Age of Enlightenment when it comes to data-driven real estate and it’s shame on you if you don’t use it to make real estate profitable.”
“Make sure your project doesn’t need those external factors to double money in five years. Because those have to be gravy. I see more and more people now purchasing based on future events happening around them. And I’ve learned not to do that.”