- Hear Neal’s view on vacancy, rent growth, cap rates and when he thinks it will be a more opportune time to buy assets.
- Why this crisis is unlike anything we have ever seen – more akin to a Hurricane hitting 193 countries at the same time.
- Neal’s advice for those pursuing multifamily assets now.
- Bridge vs. Agency – which one does Neal prefer?
- What you can do as an asset manager during the crisis.
- Neal’s best of free and paid resources.
Neal is the CEO and Founder of Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company with a portfolio over 2,000 units and $200 MM in value. Neal also serves as the CEO of Multifamily University, an apartment investing education company. He is a top rated speaker at conferences and events across the country. Each year nearly 10,000 students attend his seminars and webinars.