IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:28 – About the state of the current real estate market.
- 01:37 – Neal’s fourplex development business model.
- 03:11 – Why Neal is not currently buying any deals.
- 17:44 – How to underwrite deals.
- 19:12 – How to approach real estate investing right now.
- And much, much more!
Neal Bawa is CEO & Founder at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires Commercial properties across the U.S., for 300+ investors. Current portfolio over 1800 units/beds, projected to be at 3,000 in 12 months. The portfolio includes Multifamily and student housing properties in 8 U.S. states.Neal speaks at Multifamily events, IRA events & meetups across the country. Nearly 4,000 students attend his multifamily seminar series each year and hundreds attend his Magic of Multifamily boot camps. Neal is the co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing Meetup network in the U.S. (BAMF), a group of investors that has over 4000 members.Neal is a backyard tomato farmer and a protein diet health nut. He believes in positivity and Karma, is passionate about cricket and about the enormous potential of self-driving electric vehicles to solve the global climate crisis.