Data obsessed, Neal Bawa, successfully created the super value add strategy to combine data and analytics with current trends to make the most informed future investing decisions. Today, Neal is talking about why real estate is the most inefficient asset, what he believes the future of real estate investing should be, and how Covid is altering current rent prices.
Neal Bawa Real Estate Background:
- Real estate developer with a $500M portfolio of 22 projects in 10 states
- Approximately 3,300 units of multifamily, student housing, industrial & self storage, in 10 states
- Founder of a real estate community with over 30,000+ members
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Say hi to him at: https://grocapitus.com/