How to whitelist our emails so you don’t miss something important
By whitelisting our email address it will help to ensure you receive updates from us regarding the information you request!
How to Whitelist Our Email Address With Gmail
- Open an email from us
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the “Reply” button
- Select “Add to Contacts List”
- Click on the “More” button above the email header
- Select “Filter messages like these”
- At the bottom of the search window, click “Create filter with this search”
- Check the box that says “Never send it to Spam
How to Whitelist Our Email Address With Outlook
- Open the email
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click “Add to Outlook Contacts”
- Click “Save”
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Select the “Also trust e-mail from my Contacts” check box
For other email providers, check out these whitelisting instructions.
Gmail Users: How To Receive Our Emails In Your Primary Inbox, Not The Promotions Tab
First, look for one of our emails in the Promotions tab. Then click, drag and drop it into the Primary tab.
Next, a message will appear asking if you would like to do this for future messages from this sender. Select “Yes”.
Now, you will always receive our emails in your primary inbox.