Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 08:47] Opening Segment
- I introduce guest, Neal Bawa, to the show
- How he got the nickname “The Mad Scientist of Multifamily.”
[08:48 – 22:00] The Mad Scientist of Multifamily
- Neal talks about the types of technology he is utilizing in his real estate career
- Quick plug to Real Estate Connections – Virtual Meetup
- The future of technology and real estate
[22:01 – 30:04] The FINAL FOUR
- Quick plug to my podcast producers, STREAMLINED PODCASTS
- Use Promo Code: Weiss for 20% OFF on your first month
- What’s the worst job that you ever had?
- “My first job was at a canteen in India and was basically repeating the same stuff over and over again.”
- What was the book that has given you a paradigm shift?
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- What skill or talent would you like to learn?
- I’d like to become better at one-on-one conversations where I’m not talking about business
- What are some things besides real estate and data and science that you are passionate about?
- Growing tomatoes
- What does success mean to you?
- Success means freedom inside of your mind
- Final words from Neal and me
“You’ve got to be nuts to fail so often and still be okay with it and not have it bother you.” – Neal Bawa
“Systems are the key to everything. The least sexy things in life are the sexiest things in life.” – Neal Bawa