- Welcome to the RE Social Podcast, your source for real estate investing tips! Today, we have the privilege of talking with Anna Myers, the Chief Operating Officer of two commercial real estate companies, Grocapitus and UGRO. Anna is known as the “chief plate spinner” who makes it all happen, and she shares with us her journey to becoming the COO of these companies.
- With her extensive experience in the industry, this episode promises to be fascinating and informative to listen to. Tune in now!
- Key Takeaways
- (00:38) – Who is Anna Myers
- (01:38) – Her role as the Chief Operating Officer
- (03:12) – An overview of her current success
- (04:18) – How she got into real estate
- (10:45) – Shifting to multi-family investing
- (12:12) – Why the shift to commercial real estate
- (17:28) – The structure of property management
- (20:54) – Her partnership journey with Neil
- (24:16) – Anna’s comprehensive role in the company
- (28:23) – Building an audience for equity generation
- (31:18) – Talking about active and passive investors
- (33:42) – What makes their webinars stand out
- (36:51) – How to manage a global workforce
- (42:11) – Advice for younger investors in real estate
- (48:20) – Why the need to maximize the money
- (50:36) – Marketing to the 1031 exchange niche
- (54:57) – Building your audience in commercial real estate
- (56:35) – Navigating the current market conditions
- (01:01:43) – Why she decided to change her career
- (01:07:39) – What to read if you’re interested in real estate
- (01:09:06) – The best way to reach Anna
- “I had freed up my life so that I could take advantage of opportunities that were presented to me.” (09:28)
- “The first thing you have to do is set your life up so that you can take advantage of big things.” (23:12)
- “You have to build credibility and establish yourself as someone trustworthy that people would want to invest their money in.” (29:26)
- “They’ve got to feel that if they put their money with you, you’re going to preserve that capital.” (29:43)
- “You scale as a company because you have people with deep knowledge of how your company works.” (39:09)
- “If you continually look to solve people’s problems, that will be a good thing.” (55:32)
Real Estate Secrets and Scaling to 4,000+ Units in 5 Years
This podcast guesting of Anna Myers is hosted by Vince Rodriguez of the RE Social Podcast.
In this episode, Anna Myers joins us to discuss multi-family investing and commercial real estate. She also provides insights on the industry's current state and shares her perspective on what makes a great investment opportunity in the commercial real estate space. Learn more as she offers tips on navigating the market and making smart investment decisions. With her extensive experience in the industry, this episode promises to be fascinating and informative to listen to. Tune in now!