Obsessing over data to multiply profits with Neal Bawa
Neal Bawa is a technologist universally known in real estate circles as the Mad Scientist of Multifamily. Besides being one of the most in-demand speakers in commercial real estate, Neal is a data guru, a process freak, and an outsourcing expert. Neal treats his $947 million-dollar portfolio as an ongoing experiment in efficiency and optimization. The Mad Scientist lives by two mantras. His first mantra is, “We can only manage what we can measure”. His second mantra is, “Data beats gut feel by a million miles”. These mantras and a dozen other disruptive beliefs drive profit for his 700+ investors.
Neal serves CEO / Founder at Grocapitus, an iconic, data-driven commercial real estate investment company.
- Application of big data & tech produces great profits for real estate
- Quantifying gut feel: Data over intuition
- Outlook on the economy and its effects on multifamily
- Top 3 trends in the multifamily space that could impact investors
- Change in mindset for larger properties after getting through the impact of covid
- Affordability issues with Class C rents
- Working on super value add projects
- Obsession with data