“Avoiding Risky Real Estate Markets With High Prices Or Poor Prospects” Webinar Replay
- Investment ratings for U.S. markets, varying from Low Risk, Medium Risk, Speculative to Dangerous.
- A Growth and Risk summary report. There are so many low risk markets in the U.S. that are, unfortunately, also slow growth. But there a few dozen markets in the U.S. that are low risk / High Growth. All of these markets are on one page.
- A short list of the Lowest Risk and Highest Risk markets in the U.S.
The reports includes all of the PDF files that Ingo used in the webinar – Population growth, job growth and home prices for many different cities in the U.S.We also included Ingo’s favorite Top 10 lists
- Top 10 markets for long term investing
- Top 10 overheated markets where you should sell your home in 2018
- Top 10 markets to invest in 2018
Watch the 15 minute demo to learn how Local Market Monitor makes the process of discovering the best markets so trivial. They also show you how you can full forecasts for your own real estate portfolio, or investigate markets, down to the zip code level. It’s super powerful stuff !! Click here to access all the reports.