Apartment Magic eBootcamp
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
How do we register for the Ebootcamp?
Go to multifamilyu.com/bootcamp, choose which package to sign up (Gold, Elite). After checkout, you will receive the welcome email confirming your purchase.
How do I request for a refund?
If in any case you need to refund or cancel your purchase, you can email at [email protected] or call at (510) 244-1292
How do I reset my password?
Where can we find the Deal Analyzer template?
You can find the template under Elite Bonuses >> Deal Analyzer (Underwriting Template) This is only available exclusively for Bootcamp students.
Where do we find recordings of each Module?
To watch the recordings of each module, go to your Registered Courses, under Course Content, click the specific module. Recordings will be available the next day for each class.
How to download and access the protected slide decks from each Module of the Apartment Magic Ebootcamp course?
Why am I unable to open the protected pdfs on Foxit Reader?
Here are the following reasons:
1. You are not logged in on the app using the correct email adress:
– email should be the same one used to register for the Ebootcamp
2. You are using a MAC:
– there is an ongoing issue with Foxit Reader running in a MAC machine, please send screenshot to [email protected] when you experience this error.
3. You have not sent the Request to grant permission to Read the slide deck:
– Request sent during weekdays, from 8am-5pm pst will be granted permission right away. Requests sent after 5pm and during weekends will be granted the next day.
What are the timings of the Ebootcamp?
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for 2 weeks
5:30PM – 7:30PM Pacific