The Mad Scientist of Multifamily Real Estate with Neal Bawa
Neal Bawa is CEO / Founder at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires Commercial properties across the U.S., for nearly 500 investors. Current portfolio is over 2000 units, projected to be at 3000 units in 12 months.
Neal also serves as CEO at MultifamilyU, an apartment investing education company. He speaks at events & meetups across the country. Nearly 5,000 students attend his multifamily webinar series each year and hundreds attend his Magic of Multifamily boot camps. Neal is the co-founder of the Multifamily Investing Meetup network, a group of investors that has over 4000 members.
In this episode we talked about:
- Neal`s background in real estate and how he got into this industry
- What cities make the most amount of money in real estate?
- An eye-opening experience of building six campuses from scratch
- How did he get 50 thousand people’s attention?
- Failures while dealing with multifamily housing
- Cashing out- when is the best time?
- Generational wealth
- Neal’s favourite real estate book