Coronavirus Impact On Real Estate
The educational arm of Grocapitus Investments, MultifamilyU is all about creating incredible value in the real estate investment education sphere.
While other training programs tend to focus more on mentoring and mindset, MultifamilyU is dedicated to the proposition that having the right tools, data, and core competencies is more important than just achieving warm and fuzzy feelings about investing. After all, what good will a positive mindset do you when you make a bad deal and wind up losing money?
To that end, we provide an abundance of interesting and profound free content designed to give you an edge in multifamily investing and to ensure your continuing success.
We believe that once you understand the anatomy of a great multifamily deal, you will see that there simply is no better way to accumulate real wealth than investing in commercial real estate.
$50 Million Equity
Book Neal To Speak
Neal Bawa is Founder and CEO at Grocapitus Investments, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires commercial properties across the U.S. He is a sought after speaker for Multifamily webinars, podcasts, events, IRA events & MeetUps across the country.
- Nearly 4,000 students attend his multifamily seminar series each year and hundreds attend his Apartment Magic Bootcamp
- Co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing MeetUp network in the U.S.
- Accomplished single family and multifamily investor
- Owns single families, duplexes, tri-plexes and quad-plexes in CA and IL.
- Active and passive investor in multifamily and commercial syndications in TX, NC, KS, OH, NV, UT, FL and IL.
- Taught Fundamentals of Multifamily investing, Real Estate Trends and Deal Analysis to 2000+ students, including investors from three different IRA companies
- Raised tens of millions of dollars to buy student housing and multifamily projects
Neal has a special knack for teaching and gets rave reviews from his presentations and training sessions. Neal also enjoys meeting with people one-on-one to understand their real estate goals, aspirations and challenges.
Neal is a backyard tomato farmer and a protein diet health nut. He believes in positivity and Karma. He is passionate about cricket and the enormous potential of self-driving electric vehicles to solve the global climate crisis.
If you would like to book Neal on your podcast or have him speak at your event, give him a call or send him an email.
RECEIVE CRITICAL CORONAVIRUS UPDATES AND ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
We’ll do all the research on the coronavirus and it’s impact on real estate so you don’t have to!