Neal Bawa is Founder and CEO at Grocapitus Investments, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires commercial properties across the U.S. He is a sought after speaker at Multifamily events, IRA events & MeetUps across the country.
- Over 5,000 students attend his multifamily seminar series each year and hundreds attend his Apartment Magic Bootcamp
- Co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing MeetUp network in the U.S.
- Accomplished single family and multifamily investor.
- Owns single families, duplexes, tri-plexes and quad-plexes in CA and IL.
- Active and passive investor in multifamily and commercial syndications in TX, NC, KS, OH, NV, UT, FL and IL.
- Taught Fundamentals of Multifamily investing, Real Estate Trends and Deal Analysis to 2000+ students, including investors from three different IRA companies.
- Raised tens of millions of dollars to buy student housing and multifamily projects.
Anna Myers serves as Vice President at Grocapitus Investments. She is a third-generation commercial real estate entrepreneur who applies her 25+ years of experience in technology and business to finding, analyzing, acquiring and asset managing commercial properties in key markets across the U.S. Together with her business partner Neal Bawa, thy approach real estate through a data science lens to create compelling profits for 1000+ investors.
As the lead underwriter for the company, Anna teaches deal analysis for MultifamilyU in quarterly Boot Camps. MultifamilyU is an apartment investing education company. At MultifamilyU Anna hosts weekly webinar events featuring top speakers in real estate. Anna is regularly interviewed on podcasts in the industry, with over 25 podcast appearances so far in 2019. Anna Myers also co-hosts two monthly Real Estate Investor Meetups in the Bay Area with over 1000 members.
Related to Syndication with Grocapitus, Anna and Neal have successfully completed Equity Raises of 21 Million dollars for Multifamily Acquisitions in the last 12 months, resulting in over 1300 units purchased. They are on track to close another 1300 in the next 12 months. As the asset manager for the Grocapitus portfolio, Anna again brings the data driven approach to track and insert optimizations to the properties to help drive property performance and investor returns.